Wednesday 12 September 2012

Uaxuctum | The Final Reckoning

Well, my residency and installation in Second Life has come to an end. It was a fascinating experience, and I got a lot of good feedback. I'd like to thank the Linden Endowment for the Arts for the opportunity, and Jayjay Zifanwe for all his help during the residency.

You can read my previous post about the ideas behind the installation. There are also a few blogs that covered it. Here are the links:

Honour McMillan
Victoria Lenoirre
Apmel Goosson
Apmel - Amphibolous gig
Apmel - AOM gig
LEA blog
Virtual Outworlding
Briarmelle Quintessa
University of Western Australia

Here's a video of one of the pieces from the Avatar Orchestra Metaverse concert I put on during the residency:



And here's a recording of the Amphibolous set I did there too:

No comments:

Post a Comment